SAVE THE DATE: DOE Isotope Program User Group Meetings
The DOE Isotope Program (DOE IP) will host three user group meetings during the upcoming Annual Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) conference in Philadelphia, PA.
These meetings are being organized by the DOE IP to encourage free discussion and collaboration by users of specific isotopes as well as to provide information on the broader DOE IP portfolio. Details on each meeting are provided below:
- At-211 User Group Meeting
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Organizer: Scott Wilbur, University of Washington
- Pb-212 User Group Meeting
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Organizer: Michael Schulz, University of Iowa
- DOE IP Meeting
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM, Monday, June 25, 2018
- Organizers: Jehanne Gillo and Marc Garland, DOE IP
All three DOE-hosted meetings will be held in Rooms 305-306 (combined) at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.
In addition, the DOE IP will be providing input to the following sessions:
- Gallium-68 Information Session
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM, Monday, June 25, 2018
- Location TBD
- Organizer: Bonnie Clarke, SNMMI Clinical Trials Network
- CMIIT Emerging Technologies: Update on Ac-225 Production from High Energy Accelerators
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM, Monday, June 25, 2018
- Location TBD
- Organizer: Cathy Cutler, Brookhaven National Laboratory; Jonathan Engle, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Please contact Dr. Wolfgang Runde with any questions. We hope to see you there!